I want to change my life.
It has been changing dramatically this year. Now I am ready for more change. I don’t think I have any more time to waste or excuses to procrastinate. The list of things that I wanted to do before I reach 40 has been completed years ago, yet I never got around to coming up with a new list.
Little goals right? Ok. The 10, 6 weeks starting tomorrow.
- 1400 kCal/day diet (I know it’s cliched to “change your life” and starts with a diet but it is the easiest in the list. Just stop eating cupcake).
- 30 mins daily morning run.
- 30 mins loving the guitar.
- 2 fruits a day.
- 2 litres of water a day.
- 5 hours of sleep every NIGHT. That means I have to go to bed no later than 1am in order to wake at 6am. *sigh*
- Use the staircase unless I am carrying groceries.
- Stop housekeeping services and do my own housework.
- Stop laundry service. No wait. Scratch that. No way I am folding and ironing my own clothes. Say Hello to 21 random people who are in my friends’ list in Facebook (I guess going alphabetically could work. I am basing this on the current no of friends that I have, with the intention to say be able to say Hello once to them in 49 days).
- Find out the name of my security guards, and the kakak that sells me flowers at Lucky Garden flower market, the drivers of the taxis that I take to anywhere I need to go to.