The last time I blogged about him, PC protested because I didn’t include him in the list of guys that I’d date. Come to think about it, why didn’t I?
His ultimate quote would be “Everybody lies”. Think about that.
More House quotes can be found here: House Rules. Some choice cuts below.
- Everybody lies.
- I was never that great at math, but next to nothing is higher than nothing, right?
- Occam’s Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up.
- The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth. [hear! hear!]
- There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is — in fact — a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.
- But you didn’t have to. People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort. That’s the law of nature, and you defied it. That’s why I hired you. You could have married rich, could have been a model, you could have just shown up and people would have given you stuff. Lots of stuff, but you didn’t, you worked your stunning little ass off.
- Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.
- Like I always say, there’s no “I” in “team.” There is a “me,” though, if you jumble it up.
- They were not Prada. You wouldn’t know Prada if one stepped on your scrotum.
- Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?
- They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
and the masterpiece:
Don’t worry, it’s treatable. Being a bitch, though… nothing we can do about that.