In anticipating the new year, a selection of 7 things I learned this year:
- How to convert flv files into mpeg4 and upload them into me ipod. Sweet!
- There is such thing as too many shoes. I am going try very hard to resist temptation.
- Taking a risky gamble yields higher probability of success than sitting back and be an unwitting victim of circumstance. I am sure this is the kind of lesson that I will learn and re-learn over and over again.
- When on a public stage, 20 minutes is plenty to drive in the point. The rest is just sugar.
- It’s okay to leave people that you left behind, behind.
- And it’s okay to start all over again. You can always, and are allowed, to change your mind at any point of time.
- Smiling with one eyebrow raised is the easiest way to get what you want. That, and a side dish of cleavage. Works every time.
2009, here I come! Are you ready yet?