Ijah’s Update : 23/8/08
Please go to my Final Fantasy post for resources on official websites, wiki pages, fansites and a selection of 92 wallpapers. I check and regularly visit all the sites listed in this post, so they are all Ijah-approved. Go here: Final Fantasy Stuff at Killing Time wih Ijah Amran
The other day while having a rip-roaring, laugh til you cry dinner at Alexis, Cecilia asked what kind of guys I like. I went uh, ah trying to describe the kind of guy that I like but I think it would be easier to show it visually than to describe it, no?
- The androgynous and pretty pretty boy with really good hair ala Takuya Kimura. Look at him! Hair is really important to me. It doesn’t matter long or short, if he has a lot or none of it, it’s how he carries it that matters. I hate him for being so good looking.
- Those appreciative of his talents and shares it with the world like Sakurai Kazutoshi. His words alone would do me in. Supremely gifted. My heart actually ached when I heard Shirushi for the first time despite not knowing what it was about. It’s amazing how music can move you so much.
- The hardworking, flamboyant yet mysterious like Hisashi Tonomura of Glay. He’s dresses like a manga character and prances round the stage like a true rockstar yet you hardly hear him speak or know anything about his life. It’s almost he doesn’t exist anywhere else but onstage as 1/4 of the phenomenal visual-kei group Glay. His mysteriousness is so sexy. Pictured here with the rest of the band, Hisashi is the one with the dragon silk shirt, second from left. Make no mistake, they worked really hard to get to where they are today. Don’t let the spiky hair and eye make-up fool you. Their success is no accident.
- The witty, sarcastic, extremely intelligent and extremely honourable Ffamran Mid Bunansa, better known as Balthier from Final Fantasy XII. He shuns the entitled life of an Archadian Judge and runs away to be a sky pirate to get to the truth of his father’s perceived insanity and to rebel against Archadian’s cruelty. Honourable til the end, Balthier and his sidekick Fran were thought to have died in their attempt to prevent the warship Bahamut from crashing onto Rabanastre, a town caught in the battle between empires.
- The silently suffering yet fiercely loyal like Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy VII. I hate that he pines for Aerith so long after her death, but his loyalty and love is moving. Maybe someday someone will love me this way? Impossible? *laughs* That’s why he exists only in the movies!
The confident, self-assured and adventurous like (the late) Richard P Feynman who would try anything just to see how far he could go. My favourite quote “What do you care what other people think” came from him.