Last year’s list did pretty well. Except for a PS3 and “it’s a wonederful life”, I got almost everything else. So here’s one for this year. One item for each year of my life (well technically I’m not 33 yet but let’s not be fussy and round it up), in no particular order. Finger’s crossed.
Marc Jacob’s Daisy. Sold out!!Bought Provocative by Elizabeth Arden instead. Adidas metal wristwatch A wrap dress Nintendo DS Changed my mind. I want a Wii!!!!I got a soft Lavender PSP from Ina & Awa. Yay!
- Air conditioner for my sweltering room. I sleep buck naked. Honest.
- A TV to go with the PS3
- A proper shelving system for my books
- A futon
- A trip to Bali
Bangkok Hong Kong
- Middle Earth
- Since we’re on the subject of trips, I’d like one to Bora Bora too. I don’t know why. It sounds nice.
- A painting on canvass
Red Gerberas.33 red roses. From an unnamed. Virgin margaritas at Starz. Cheap. Only RM13 per pop Cuppacakes cupcakes
- A 501 that fits (ass-wise and length-wise)
A pair of minnie mouse Aldo shoes Colourful plastic bangles like those worn by ladies who lunch A good haircut
- A pair of sunshades that will not break when I step on them
- An acne-free year, amen
Bloom lipstick in Sheer Pout
- Subscription to EGM Monthly. It’s so hard to find them at the newsstand
- Golf lessons
- A fridge that dispenses ice and cold water
The complete season of Ugly Betty. Amanda is hilarious. How can I hire her? A handbag sturdy enough to carry all my crap, I mean, stuff
- And world’s peace.