A basic truth that is universally very difficult to accept, eloquently phrased by Dr. Gregory House.
The following artwork(s) is not mine, where possible I have attributed it back to its originator or the original website where it is taken from. Click on individual thumbnails for a larger image.
So without further ado, by popular demand.
EVERYBODY LIES T-SHIRT & WALLPAPER
If you like more House MD wallpapers, may I recommend visiting: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/house-md
Hope you find what you’re looking for.
Short of curing AIDS and world hunger? Hugh Laurie a.k.a. Dr Gregory House is amazing. Wouldn’t it be cool someday, say ten years from now or so, videos of me playing one of my gigs starts surfing and making their rounds just like this? *laughs* OMG I love love love love Hugh Laurie.
This description is taken from the official website Band From TV:
The Band From TV lineup includes a powerhouse of well-known and acclaimed actors including: Greg Grunberg (drums), a veteran of shows such as Alias and Felicity and currently starring in the NBC hit HEROES; Hugh Laurie (keyboards), currently starring in the FOX hit HOUSE; Teri Hatcher (vocals) currently starring in the ABC hit DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, James Denton (guitar), currently starring in the ABC hit DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES; Bob Guiney (vocals), who appeared on THE BACHELOR and is currently seen on TLC’s DATE MY HOUSE; Bonnie Somerville (vocals), starring in ABC’s new fall series CASHMERE MAFIA; Jesse Spencer (violin) currently starring in the FOX hit HOUSE; and rounding out the band are accomplished musicians Chris Kelley, Barry Sarna, Jon Sarna, Bryan McCann, Chris Mostert and child-star turned bass player Brad Savage.
Below is probably the Band’s most watched performance to-date, live from the Idol Gives Back stage. I don’t see Hugh Laurie in the clip, he’s probably not there, but you’ll stick get a kick from seeing the familiar faces (Dr Chase? The little brown noser could play a mean violin?!)
Ijah’s Update : 23/8/08
Please go to my Final Fantasy post for resources on official websites, wiki pages, fansites and a selection of 92 wallpapers. I check and regularly visit all the sites listed in this post, so they are all Ijah-approved. Go here: Final Fantasy Stuff at Killing Time wih Ijah Amran
The other day while having a rip-roaring, laugh til you cry dinner at Alexis, Cecilia asked what kind of guys I like. I went uh, ah trying to describe the kind of guy that I like but I think it would be easier to show it visually than to describe it, no?
- The androgynous and pretty pretty boy with really good hair ala Takuya Kimura. Look at him! Hair is really important to me. It doesn’t matter long or short, if he has a lot or none of it, it’s how he carries it that matters. I hate him for being so good looking.
- Those appreciative of his talents and shares it with the world like Sakurai Kazutoshi. His words alone would do me in. Supremely gifted. My heart actually ached when I heard Shirushi for the first time despite not knowing what it was about. It’s amazing how music can move you so much.
- The hardworking, flamboyant yet mysterious like Hisashi Tonomura of Glay. He’s dresses like a manga character and prances round the stage like a true rockstar yet you hardly hear him speak or know anything about his life. It’s almost he doesn’t exist anywhere else but onstage as 1/4 of the phenomenal visual-kei group Glay. His mysteriousness is so sexy. Pictured here with the rest of the band, Hisashi is the one with the dragon silk shirt, second from left. Make no mistake, they worked really hard to get to where they are today. Don’t let the spiky hair and eye make-up fool you. Their success is no accident.
- The witty, sarcastic, extremely intelligent and extremely honourable Ffamran Mid Bunansa, better known as Balthier from Final Fantasy XII. He shuns the entitled life of an Archadian Judge and runs away to be a sky pirate to get to the truth of his father’s perceived insanity and to rebel against Archadian’s cruelty. Honourable til the end, Balthier and his sidekick Fran were thought to have died in their attempt to prevent the warship Bahamut from crashing onto Rabanastre, a town caught in the battle between empires.
- The silently suffering yet fiercely loyal like Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy VII. I hate that he pines for Aerith so long after her death, but his loyalty and love is moving. Maybe someday someone will love me this way? Impossible? *laughs* That’s why he exists only in the movies!
Yah, I know I am too much.
SUPER SPECIAL MENTION
- PC reminded me about Gregory House (see our post exchange below). So, here are House – one of him with his big bike (my preferred pic), and the other of him with the infamous “Everybody Lies” t-shirt. Done.
Everybody lies! EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
(can’t find screencap of him wearing this in the actual series so this promo pic will do)
Point being they are all fictional characters, right?!!